Friday, October 4, 2013

URBAN DECAY VICE 2

Most of you know I'm a huge Urban Decay lover and when I heard the Vice 2 palette was coming out I had to have it to go with my #1 palette. The colors are just as beautiful as the first one, very pigmented. This palette does have several glittery shadows and only 3 mattes, so if your not into that then this palette might not be for you. You can get the Vice 2 for $59.00 on there website or at Ulta, I'm not sure if Sephora has it tho. Alright now for the good stuff, down below you will find pics of the palette and swatches, I didn't use primer, so I'm positive that they will be more pigmented if I would have:)



I love that the case is a hard plastic purple, a lot better then
the rubber one on the first palette, which tends to get dirty

AWE look at those beautiful colors, I'm so in love with this palette'
they did amazing job coming up with these colors

Top row from left to right
smokeout, lovesick, shellshock, coax, & xrated
lovesick is glittery
Second row from left to right
prank, madness, strike, stash, & poison
Third row from left to right
radar, damaged, voodoo, betrayal, & derailed
Fourth row from left to right
dope, toxic, habit, ambush, & rewind
dope, habit, & rewind are matte colors

Here they all are:)

No comments:

Post a Comment