Friday, September 27, 2013

EBAY STATEMENT FALL NECKLACES

Hello My Lovlies;

So I got me some amazing fall necklaces and wanted to share them with you, just incase you wanted to get you some. I'm very pleased with the quality of them, I didn't know what to expect for the price I paid and coming from China. The seller is BIJOUXBOXES on Ebay with free shipping, I've made another order from them and will post it here, when they come in:)


Noble Black Smokey GP Knit carved lion head 
statement bib necklace GX169H
$4.99 

Fancy tear drop chunky metallic glass beads
statement bib necklace gb42k $4.99

Rare retro copper vtg lucite chunky gem wood
necklace bib statement ga2250k $4.99

Chic chocolate bead copper metallic peacock
statement bib necklace gb3037k $3.99

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, your blog looks great! Sorry it took me so long to pop over and check it out! Hop you stop by my blog, it looks like we have the same taste in background, lol. I love these necklaces. I really need to invest in some more statement pieces, I love them but never seem to purchase them, lol I spend all my money on makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning sweetie, no prob,I'm going to check your's right after this reply, i love makeup too and really need to go on a no buy but its easier to say then do lol. xoxo

      Delete