Friday, August 16, 2013

PINUP FRIDAY LOOK

Hello LoveBugs

So I decided to do the challenge that was on Keek today, and this is what I came up with. I did have issues with my hair and this look did take longer then usual lol


Down below are the products I used to get this look:)


Below I will list the names of the products as I applied them to my face


EYES:
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil: All over lid and brow bone and in water line
BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette: Both white's all over lids and brow bone
The Balm Meet Matt Batali: In crease and below bottom lash line
Sonia Kashuk: Medium brown above crease as transitional color
Rimmel London: Black gel liner
Favorite Mascara
FACE:
Foundation: Your choice
Pressed Powder: Your choice
Naked Minerals: Bronzer Duo
NYX: Cinnamon Blush
Hard Candy: Tiki
LIPS:
Jordana Lip Liner: Sedona Red
Mac Lipstick: Riri Woo

Thank you bunches for stopping by and reading my vlog, make sure you comment and say hi so I know you stopped by:)



1 comment: